2015 Toyota Highlander AWD XLE V6 4D Sport Utility
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified.
Predawn Gray Mica 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE V6 AWD AWD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive 3.5L V6 DOHC Dual VVT-i 24V
Odometer is 7740 miles below market average!
Toyota Combined Details:
* Transferable Warranty
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* 160 Point Inspection (for Toyota Certified Used Vehicles program), 174 Point Inspection (for Toyota Certified Used Hybrids program)
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Battery 8 years/100,000 miles (whichever comes first) from original in-service date. Roadside Assistance for 1 Year (for Toyota Certified Used Hybrids program), Roadside Assistance for 1 Year (for Toyota Certified Used Vehicles program)
* Vehicle History
* Roadside Assistance
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards * 2015 KBB.com 15 Best Family Cars * 2015 KBB.com 10 Most Fuel-Efficient SUVs Reviews:
* The 2015 Toyota Highlander is a safe choice, for all the right reasons. Comfortable, accommodating and feature-packed, with a variety of models for all budgets, the Highlander's a tough act to follow. Source: KBB.com
* Refined interior appointments; quiet, compliant ride; smooth and strong V6 engine; seating for up to eight; fresh technology offerings. Source: Edmunds
* Make the most of your weeks and your weekends in the 2015 Highlander. Crafted with excited inspirations, the exterior boasts a dramatic grille and can be topped off with available integrated aerodynamic roof rails. Highlander Limited rides on19in. Chromtec wheels, XLE and LE Plus have unique machined-face 5-spoke alloys, and LE gets a new 18in. 5-spoke alloy wheel. Highlander's Highlander's roomy interior gives you enough space to seat up to eight people and provides more comfort along the way with reclining third-row seats or with the available second-row captain's chairs, Highlander comfortably seats seven. There are also plenty of smart storage compartments so your most-needed items are easily accessible throughout your journey. Powering the Highlander is a choice of 3 engines; a 4-cylinder engine surprises with 185hp and 184 lb.-ft. of torque, yet still manages an EPA-estimated 20MPG city and 25MPG highway; the available V6 engine generates 270hp and 248 lb.-ft. of torque, offering up to an EPA-estimated 19 MPG city and 25 MPG highway for FWD models; and the Hybrid Synergy Drive system in Hybrid Limited combines an efficient 3.5L V6 and an electric motor to produce 280hp. At the same time, Hybrid Limited offers an impressive EPA-estimated 27 city and 28 highway MPG. Available features include a navigation system standard on XLE and Limited trims. Entune Audio with Intelligent Touch controls comes standard on Highlander and with available navigation you get, SiriusXM Radio, HD Radio, Entune App Suite and a 6.1in. or 8in. touch-screen display. Blind Spot Monitoring and a standard Backup Camera add to the list of available safety features. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Here at Jay Wolfe Toyota, we've been happily serving the Kansas City area for 60 years! For sales, service, and parts we are easy to work with and love creating customers for life. Please visit our website at http://www.jaywolfetoyota.com.
BUY FROM SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST
JAY WOLFE PRIDES ITSELF ON EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE.THE ONLY THING YOU CAN’T BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE IS THE JAY WOLFE DIFFERENCE.