What does Jay Wolfe Honda do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives
consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you
how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to
understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you
have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and Income
- Credit History and Credit Scores
- Account Balances and Employment Information
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this
All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday
business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their
customers' personal information; the reasons Jay Wolfe Honda chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Jay Wolfe Honda share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, maintain|
your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
|For our marketing purposes to|
offer our products and services to you
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||No|| We Don't Share|
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes- information about your transactions and experiences||Yes||No|
| For our affiliates' everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness||No|| We Don't Share|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||No||We Don't Share|
Questions? Call 816-943-6060
| Who We Are|
|Who is providing this notice?||Jay Wolfe Imports, L.L.C. dba Jay Wolfe Honda|
| What We Do|
| How does Jay Wolfe Honda|
protect my personal information?
|To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law.|
These measures include computer safeguards and secured files
|How does Jay Wolfe Honda|
collect my personal information?
| We collect your personal information, for example, when you|
- Apply for a lease or Apply for financing
- Pay us by check or Give us your contact information
- Show us your driver?s license
We also collect your information from others, such as credit
bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?|| Federal law gives you the right to limit only|
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffilliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
|Affiliates|| Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.|
- Our affiliates include companies using the "Jay Wolfe" and "Wolfe Automotive" names, as well as Future Finance Company, Northland Auto Finance, and Acura of Springfield
|Nonaffiliates||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.|
- Jay Wolfe Honda does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
|Joint marketing||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.|
- Jay Wolfe Honda does not jointly market
|Other Important Information|
Customer Signature Printed Signature